The Small Print and Technical Requirements
- Even though we are a Duo not a Band with several members, we do need a fair bit of room, please. Approx 8ft x 5ft is preferred.
- We also need a safe parking place for our van plus ease of access to the performing space from the parking space before and after so we can set up and leave unhindered.
- We will need somewhere to get changed and to store instrument cases etc.
- Some sandwiches at the end of our performance and some tea/coffee or water to drink when required would be really welcome if possible, please. NB. We never drink alcohol when we are working.
- Two power sockets if possible, but we can work from one.
- We don't allow members of the public etc to use any of our equipment for Health & Safety and Insurance reasons. So if microphones are required for speeches etc, you must make arrangements with the Venue for provision of their House P.A.
- Our working area, power sockets & equipment must be protected from the weather and safe and secure.
- We will need access to the performance area at least 2 hours before the performance so that we can set up, sound check and change clothes before guests arrive.
NB. We only perform at venues which are on the UK mainland and which comply with Health & Safety regulations.