The Small Print and Technical Requirements
- Smooth Duo need a fair bit of room to accommodate Andy's instruments so a cleared area of at least 10ft x 8 ft plus a double power socket is preferred. Stage platforms are not a requirement.
- A safe parking place for our Renault Master van plus ease of access to the performing space is essential.
- Somewhere to get changed is preferred but we really don't mind getting changed in the Loos as long as there is somewhere secure to store clothes, instrument cases etc.
- We do not drink alcohol when we are working but we do appreciate it if we can be provided with Tea/coffee/water during our time in the venue. Also some sandwiches or pizza at the end of our performance would be welcome, but not essential.
- We never allow anyone to use any of our equipment for Health & Safety and Insurance reasons. So if microphones are required for speeches etc, alternative arrangements must be made.
- Our working area, power sockets, belongings, vehicle etc must all be protected from the weather and safe and secure. We prefer not to work outdoors.
- We will need access to the performance area approx 2 hours before so that we can set up, sound check and change into our stage clothes before guests/customers arrive.
NB. We only perform at venues which are on the UK mainland and which comply
with Health & Safety regulations.